After eight successful editions of The Future IT Summit in the Middle East, GEC Media Group is expanding its footprints in India with The Future IT Summit Asia Edition and ESG Summit 2022 in six metropolitan cities including Mumbai, New Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Bhubaneswar and Pune from 17th to 27th June 2022.
The six cities roadshow, The Future IT Summit Asia 2022 and ESG Summit 2022 is brought by the Global CIO Manufacturing Forum; Global CIO Forum; International Group of Artificial Intelligence and Global CISO Forum are the official strategic partner; Business Transformation Asia joined the roadshow as the media partner and organised by GEC Media Group. FITS Asia has designed its theme for 2022 as #evolvetechnology – AI & CLOUD with a special focus on Cloud and Artificial Intelligence.
ESG Summit 2022 will focus on the ESG opportunities, significance, and risks for businesses in Asia, the business case for ESG, and how companies including SMEs can benefit from it.
As businesses across the world are fighting against the novel variants of the Covid-19 pandemic, organisations are finding it extremely challenging to make way for new technologies to come in and revamp the organisation’s working culture, from bottom to top. GEC Media Group, in the spree to find solutions, has come out with the region’s most awaited and largest gathering of IT leaders and decision-makers.
As a premier business and industry summit, The Future IT Summit Asia 2022 brings together tech innovators and pioneers from across industries, business leaders, researchers, and policymakers to create a unique peer-to-peer learning platform.
FITS Asia edition to features enterprise use-cases, inspirational keynotes, panel discussions, tech talks, Artificial intelligence fireside chats, and awards with agenda enlisted by key industry leaders to bring forth stories of successes, and failures and to reveal the insights one need to embrace the impactful ongoing technological changes.
Schedule of The Future IT Summit Asia and ESG Summit 2022:
|17 June 2022||Mumbai|
|20 June 2022||New Delhi|
|22 June 2022||Bengaluru|
|23 June 2022||Chennai|
|25 June 2022||Bhubaneswar|
|27 June 2022||Pune|
Agenda of The Future IT Summit Asia and ESG Summit 2022 :
- Registration and Networking
- Welcome Address
- Industry Address
- Special Address on Future IT Landscape in Asia
- Keynote Address by Chief Guest
- Expert Panel: Planning Cloud Rollout: Where to Focus, What to Migrate
- Expert Panel: Mitigating Migration Challenges: Cost, Security, Governance
- Special Address on AI Trends for the New Normal Enterprises
- Expert Panel: Unlocking the Potential of Artificial Intelligence
- Fireside Chat on AI and Humans in the Cyber-physical World
- Special Address on Driving Automation through artificial intelligence
Key Highlights of The Future IT Summit Asia 2022:
- Expert session on Cloud infrastructure
- Exclusive business and technology session
- Best practices from industry leaders in rolling out Cloud solutions
- Insight and case studies on how businesses can quantify, analyse, and monetise data
Why attend The FITS Asia 2022:
- Face-to-face networking with top industry leaders.
- Get insights from experts on trends and rollout strategies from across Asia.
- Understand working solutions from success stories through deliberation with industry users.
- Interact with hands-on practitioners, business, and technology leaders.
Catalysts Award Asia 2022
Established in 2015, The Catalyst Awards is one of the pioneer recognitions in the industry that felicitates the passion, efforts and result-driven attitude of the brand-drivers in an organisation. At a time, when companies were winning accolades for its strides, but the people who drive the brand were seldom put in the back seat and remained the unsung heroes, The Catalyst Awards came in as a new wave of change. The awards recognise the trailblazers of the IT industry.
After 8 glorious years in the Middle East, this coveted title is coming to India in 2022. The Catalyst Asia 2022 is all set to recognise and honour the trailblazers in the industry who have been uplifting the brand and reputation of their respective organisations in these difficult times with various cutting-edge initiatives, platforms and market-penetration and truly acting as ‘Catalyst’ in the ever-changing market landscape. FITS Asia 2022 will also honor Catalyst CMO and Catalyst CIO.
Click here to watch the 8th edition of The Future IT Summit MEA.